Account Removal Request
If you would like to delete your Hay Mate account, please complete the form below. After submitting the form, a representative will contact you to verify your identity and begin the account removal process.
It can take up to 30 days to process your request, but please be aware that once this request has been made you may lose access to your account immediately.
Deleting your account means:
- You will not be able to log into your account on the Hay Mate App.
- All account history from the App including account details, and sensor data will be permanently deleted.
Deleting your account does not mean:
- That we will delete all of the information we hold about you.
- We want to make sure that you understand that the right of deletion is not an absolute right; this means that even where you have asked us to delete your personal information, we may need to keep it for the following reasons:
- where your information is still necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, for example we need it to comply with our contractual obligations to you relating to the purchase of our products;
- we must keep it so that we can comply with our legal obligations, for example information relating to your purchases must be kept so that we are able to comply with our statutory audit requirements and for tax purposes, and we will need to keep some of your information to demonstrate our compliance with our legal obligations in relation to this request; or
- we need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you still want to delete your Hay Mate account, please complete the form below and click 'submit'.